There is currently one available position(s). Please click here to send us your Curriculum Vitae in MS Word or PDF format if you would like us to keep your record on file for future opportunities.
Preclinical Operations Assistant
This is a contract position, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Office location is within the Financial District in San Francisco, CA.
Office Address: Suite 4010, 44 Montgomery Street.
Every day attendance is mandatory.
The Preclinical Operations Assistant responsibilities include:
- Providing support by creating Word, Excel, and Powerpoint presentations for various preclinical projects in the areas of database upkeep;
- Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC);
- Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK);
- Investigational New Drug (NDA) application.
- Updating excel spreadsheets and formatting Word documents to fit a certain style and appearance;
- Scanning/creating PDFs of contracts and proposals;
- Maintaining and filing documents on a shared drive;
- Invoice entry, creating purchase orders, and creating expense reports for senior staff;
- Keep track of current proposals and purchase orders;
- In this position, you will learn drug discovery and development processes in depth and accounting processes.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
- Mostly working with Excel and Word.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro;
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts Degree or equivalent post-secondary education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here or call (415)470-5600.
Working for Zenith Epigenetics Corp.
At Zenith, you will be recognized and rewarded for your contributions through our comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, which includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive paid leave
- Incentive stock option plan
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage
- Fitness allowance
- Training and development programs
- Opportunity for internal merit based promotion
- Seasonal bonuses
- Telecommuting opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Company-wide events and forums
- Social events
We are committed to the people who bring the intellectual capital necessary to make Zenith a successful corporation. Employees have the greatest impact on the success and value of Zenith. It is for this reason that we have fostered an environment that encourages risk taking, provides recognition, rewards and empowerment.